Intelligible-BlurIntelligible-Blur

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

TBA - Time Trial #1 TBA - Time Trial #1

Yerp.

Just FYI, yes it does make it less artistically valid to use sprites. It's called effort, if you're only really generating a script write a damn book.

Good flash otherwise.

Psi43 responds:

I think that was the point of bug's part

Two minutes of terror EP1 Two minutes of terror EP1

Wasn't scary at all.

I laughed through-out the whole film.

The ending made me IRLLOL.

Me Bill Me Bill

Seems an awful lot like...

Reminds me of this one music video from the 90s.

I was too young at the time to remember the title.

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Great.

The best dramatic cartoon I've seen on Newgrounds.

KR47: Diarmuid KR47: Diarmuid

Nice Formula

The style and timing seems perfect. Keep making more of these.

Disturbing Toad!!! Disturbing Toad!!!

Poor Quality

The microphone quality at many points was poor.

You also say that there are "no sex jokes, no bloody humor" when there is in fact many bloody scenes along with the sexual joke from the whole MJ deal.

I'd be better if you'd buy a new microphone and turn the input volume down while recording.

Also: when working with pixels, instead of having shabby lines created via flash edit them in with pixel-art so it looks more natural.

Rojo Rojo

What.

I'm just giving this a '5' because at the end the only thing I could say was "what".

Angry Dog - Blood Shower Angry Dog - Blood Shower

The animation is perfect.

The only thing it lacks is good voice ancting and equipment. Although, the female voice wasn't shabby.

All the male voices sounded understated. In additon, the accent for the lobster was poor. You could improve wildly on your show by getting expensive mics (at least 75 bucks) and maybe new voice actors.

welcome to the portal... welcome to the portal...

Pretty good.

I think you would get an even higher rating if you would've showed what happens to flashes that make it (in a metaphorical sense).

Luigi 2.5 Luigi 2.5

Painful introduction.

A lot of flash artists make the mistake of using title-like introduction credits (no background) make the flash look professional. I think most would agree that it looks somewhat lazy, and is used to replace real content. Don't release something until you have something worth watching.

Get more sprites, get more backgrounds.. It's already there for you, it doesn't take much work to compile it all if you're just going for a run-of-the-mill sprite flash.